Monday, February 13, 2006

Valentines Party @ Titan's Kingdom

Kingdom Monthly Gathering: My Furry Valentine's Party
When: February 12, 2006 Sunday
Time: 4:30pm - 5:30pm
Express your truly unconditional love to your Furry Valentine this year in Titan's Kingdom. Walk through the "Tunnel of Love" with your sweetheart to tell everyone that you are a perfect match!
http://www.titanskingdom.com/

Well of course the girls aren't ones to pass up a good outing so I dolled them up in their cute Valentines outfits, Makenna even insisted that I paint her nails LOL!
Image hosting by Photobucket

We had no choice but to leave Buddy & Tyler home as they aren't very friendly around bigger dogs & it just so happens Titan is a Golden Retriever so that wouldn't have been such a friendly meeting.

The girls were so excited when we pulled into the parking lot they knew exactly where we were.
Makenna: Daddy hurry up & get me out of this car seat!
Mia: Mommy help me! Makenna's squishing me!
Image hosting by Photobucket

I'm telling you Makenna has used her agility experience for evil LOL!

Ok Mia here's the plan....
Image hosting by Photobucket

...you go that way & I'll go this way! I'm sure one of us can find a way out!
Image hosting by Photobucket

Forget it! I'm making a break for it! I'll just jump the stupid gate!
(I caught her just as she was about to jump up again!)
Image hosting by Photobucket

$30 in treats later. We deceided to leave....thank goodness the party was only an hour it was getting a little crowded & warm. The girls were pooped anyhow...like they say "A tired Boston is a good Boston" LOL!

The girls napping on the way home.
Image hosting by Photobucket

***Fashion Must Have: Loveable Dog Tank Dresses***

Mia posing in her dress.
Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home