Wednesday, January 18, 2006

easy...breezy...beautiful...cover-girl!?


....heck no not me people...not even on my best day could I ever pull of something remotely close to that LOL! I'm talking about my little "diva extrodinare"...miss Makenna yep, she is no Susan Lucci "runner up" no more! I am proud to announce that my little girl is going to be featured in the spring edition of Paw Luxuries magazine! This is the e-mail I received from the editor:

Hello Darlene,

Congratulations! Makenna is our pampered pup winner of the season! She’s going to have her own page in our upcoming spring issue of Paw Luxuries Magazine!

We’d love it if you could answer a couple more questions for us about Makenna, and let us know your snail address so we can send you a couple copies with your baby in it. Also, please send us a picture of you with Makenna for the magazine, and any additional pictures of her being pampered you think we could use in the magazine.

Congrats again!
Kristen H.
Paw Luxuries Magazine
http://www.pawluxuries.com/

Can you believe it...my little girl is going to be a model!? I am estatic beyond belief!

Makenna would like to say a few words..."thank you all, family, friends & especially my fans for believing in me & supporting my dreams...it just goes to show you that I am more than just a pretty face!" *insert swelling head here*

I'll keep you all updated on the progress & I'll definitely post the pictures & artical when it is published!

***Fashion must have: Baby Doll Pliner coats! ***

Check out Makenna & Mia aka "the fashionistas" posing in their new coats...oooh la la!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com






3 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Precious! Congrats! I can't wait to see the article!!! What a star!

7:54 PM  
Blogger advice_girlys101 said...

great blog and i hope you visit ours @ ww.r-and-a.blogspot.com

4:30 PM  
Blogger richbitch001 said...

hi i am crystal's dasughter. i love all of your puppy's clothes.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home